Trial Leads : Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) with a registration for a specific service of the campaign sponsor. The leads come from the campaign-specific target group and have actively registered for the campaign sponsor’s service. The billing unit is the generated amount of valid leads (= cost per lead / CpL).
Start a permanent dialogue with your target group
Trial leads are Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) who fit the campaign-specific target group and who have actively registered for a service provided by the campaign sponsor (e.g. company software web shop, SaaS service, etc.). You have actively given your declaration of consent for the campaign sponsor to contact you further. The leads were generated with a content marketing campaign via email and other channels and have been qualified and quality assured by the LeadFactory.
Your advantages of trial Leads
- Additional potential for the Middle-of-the-Funnel (MIFU) position in the sales funnel
- Long-term effect via multichannel content marketing + registration
- Permanent contact opportunities that are processed further by sales and automated measures
- Digital outbound Lead generation for parallel inbound lead generation
B2B lead generation with the LeadFactory and the Business.today Network
An efficient Lead generation that uses all digital channels is the basis for growth and new business. With individual content marketing campaigns for multichannel lead generation, we deliver high-quality B2B leads – customer-specific, qualified, differentiated according to level of interest and maturity, quality-assured and GDPR-compliant.
Services of the LeadFactory
- Identification of the target group based on the LeadFactory B2B database
- Activation of the target group via multichannel content marketing campaign
- Campaign setup in Leadtelligence
- Editing and layout of the campaign components such as e-mail, landing page, sponsored post, incl. Approval by the campaign sponsor
- Campaign quality assurance
- Implementation of the campaign across all channels
- Qualification of generated leads, quality assurance and handover of leads
Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL)
E-mail, native ads, newsletter ads, sponsored mail, optional: telemarketing
Email, optional: white paper
|Services of the LeadFactory|
Identification of the target group based on the LeadFactory B2B database.
|Special services from the LeadFactory|
Registration service: qualification calls
Salutation, surname, first name, position / function, company, address, country, industry, company size (employee), email address, possibly telephone number
|Level of interest|
There is an in-depth interest in the products and services of the campaign sponsor. The lead would like to receive more information on a regular basis.
|letter of acceptance|
E-mail and telephone permission were given. The B2B decision-makers are in the product / provider selection. Consent to be contacted by email as well as by phone.
|Nurturing with the lead owner|
Marketing and sales get in touch with the leads, it is important to develop the lead personally and automatically and to make initial offers in order to be able to conduct concrete sales discussions.