Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) with a proven willingness to participate in a webinar. The leads come from the campaign-specific target group and have actively registered for a webinar for the campaign sponsor. The billing unit is the generated amount of valid leads (= cost per lead / CpL).
Start the customer dialogue with qualified webinar contacts
Webinar leads are Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) who fit the campaign-specific target group and who have actively registered to participate in a campaign sponsor’s webinar. You have actively given your declaration of consent for the campaign sponsor to contact you further. The leads were generated with a content marketing campaign via email and other channels and have been qualified and quality assured by the LeadFactory.
How you benefit from webinar leads
- Additional potential for the position Top-of-the-Funnel (TOFU) in the sales funnel
- Long-term effect via multichannel content marketing
- Large amount of Sales opportunities that are further processed by marketing and sales
- Digital outbound lead generation as ideal addition for your inbound measures
- Webinar-PRO STANDARD
- Generation of webinar registrants
- Reminder emails up to the appointment (max. 2)
- Follow-up emails with webinar presentation or link to on-demand video
- Webinar hosting and moderation by the campaign sponsor.
- Webinar-PRO PLUS
- PRO STANDARD plus
- Webinar hosting and moderation by LeadFactory
- Post-production for on-demand video
- Detailed webinar reporting
- Documentation of the live survey (optional)
B2B lead generation with the LeadFactory and the Business.today Network
An efficient Lead generation that uses all digital channels is the basis for growth and new business. With individual content marketing campaigns for multichannel lead generation, we deliver high-quality B2B leads – customer-specific, qualified, differentiated according to level of interest and maturity, quality-assured and GDPR-compliant.
Services of the LeadFactory
- Identification of the target group based on the LeadFactory B2B database
- Activation of the target group via multichannel content marketing campaign
- Campaign setup in Leadtelligence
- Editing and layout of the campaign components such as e-mail, landing page, sponsored post, incl. Approval by the campaign sponsor
- Campaign quality assurance
- Implementation of the campaign across all channels
- Qualification of the generated leads, quality assurance and handover of the webinar leads
Marketing Qualified Lead (MQL)
|LeadFactory webinar services|
|Special services from the LeadFactory|
Salutation, surname, first name, position / function, company, address, country, industry, company size (employee), email address, possibly telephone number
|Level of interest|
The willingness to participate in a webinar has been proven. The level of interest is secondary with this type of lead.
|letter of acceptance|
E-mail permission is available. The lead can be reminded of the appointment by e-mail before the webinar and be provided with information from the webinar afterwards.
|After the handover|
Sales, possibly in cooperation with marketing, has the task of further processing the leads, as this is a personal contact with potential customers.