Multi-touch e-mailing means sending e-mails to a defined target group with several touchpoints. The interested recipients are directed to a landing page of the client. The billing unit is the number of emails sent (TKP).
Increase the engagement of your target group for your products and services
On Multi-touch emailing is an e-mail sent to a defined target group that has been selected by a specific filter in the LeadFactory decision-maker database. The email provides compact information on the client’s solutions and news and directs interested recipients to a landing page. The recipients will receive at least two emails with different contents. The sender of the e-mail is a brand of Business.today Network , the client acts as a campaign sponsor via co-branding.
Your advantages of multi-touch e-mailing
- Exact, specific target group selection from 1.5 million B2B decision-makers
- High contact quality through current and corrected address data
- Individual campaign concepts : Storytelling, opener targeting
- Premium service through fast and professional implementation and advice
- “Storytelling”: eg 3 mailings with 3 different e-mailings (cascades).
- “Reactor targeting”: eg 3 mailings with targeting to e-mail opener + activation.
Services of the LeadFactory
- Identification of the target group based on the LeadFactory B2B database.
- Setup of the campaign and the campaign components (e-mail template or HTML template of the campaign sponsor).
- Quality assurance, ie valid company e-mail addresses, availability.
- Shipping testing and quality assurance.
- Reporting & final report.
Optional services: Full-service e-mailing (registration lead)
- Standard services +
- Landing page creation (optional)
- Registration process (double opt-in, no lead guarantee)
- Lead management, ie quality assurance and qualification
- Lead reporting
- Billing by cost-per-registration (CpR)
E-mail campaigns are implemented by the Business.today Network (sister company of B2B LeadFactory GmbH). Sender: IT-Management.today, Production Manager.today, Marketing Manager.today, Personnel Manager.today. Plus: the client's brand, ie the campaign sponsor
"Storytelling": eg 3 mailings with 3 different e-mailings (cascades).
Identification of the target group based on the LeadFactory B2B database.
Full service e-mailing (registration lead):
Dispatch (recipient), recipient technically reached, opener / open rate, clicks / click rate.